You want to see a list of the people that like your Facebook page? You want to copy and sort the lists? OK so I figured out how.
Please credit this to the curious-engineer part of my nature rather than anything to do with creepy or stalker! And I will admit that once you are over a few hundred fans this really would be slow stalker territory, but if you really want to know, here is ‘how to':
– Go to your fan page.
– Look for the fan count in the left sidebar
– Click on the link ‘like this’ under the counter
– The Insights page will come up
– Over on the right, there is a little link that says ‘See Likes’. Click on it.
– Click on the drop-down, and select ‘Pages’
– Nice and Easy!
If you want to export the lists of people or pages (use the drop down in top left of the pop up window), there is no export button, but you can do it. It takes a couple of minutes. If anyone has a better export strategy, let me know!
– Click and drag within the box to highlight everything (names and logos)
– Right click on part of the highlighted text.
– CTRL ‘C’ to copy
– Open up a spreadsheet
– CTRL ‘V’ to paste
Yeah, so it looks like a mess, and not even a hot mess! But it can be edited…widen the first column…delete the second column which is now full of ‘submit’ buttons…Data/Sort the first column…copy the rows with text in the to a new spreadsheet (which loses most of the icons)… right-click on each of the remaining icons to delete them individually